Look out! want to antivirus software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

A professional antivirus program, named [deleted for spamming] for viruses scanning and cleanning. It is said that the antivirus can not only detect and clean more than 260,000 known viruses, but also effectively detect unknown viruses up to 90%. I downloaded it to try last few days ago. The interface is nicely designed and it makes the program very easy to use. Configuring its settings is easy even for computer rookies. It has the least amount of software conflicts on my system. What I love most is its low system resources usage while auto scanning. Anyone is looking for antivirus software? I recommend it!

http://www.softreg.com/zebra_viruscleaner/Hope it is useful!
Regards.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I dunno if you are scamming us or what, but I for one will stick to a more mainstream AV program. Especially one that has a proven track record, such as Kaspersky.

I take "security" a little more seriously than most. A "shareware" AV program has got to be a joke, right? :rolleyes:

:user:

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that. If you don't like it, I have no way to persuade you to choose it. Only I found many people to download it from other sites, I followed. As if it is a popular antivirus program, i think.:(

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I wouldn't defend your choice of AV, I see no ranking for it, let alone "hordes" of people recomending it ... sorry you'll have to "show me" some proven track record from reputable sources than merely quoting some self centered sales pitch.

Bad enough people actually use Norton AV without adding an unknow into the fray ...

So, I took another approach ... and I have come to the conclusion you are a spammer ... Without further ado, you are gone ...

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question