How to Change Reply Attribution?

I'm using Outlook 2003. Currently, when I click on reply it looks something
like this:
-----Original Message-----
From: Anybody [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:56 AM
To: Me
Subject: Blah, blah, blah

I want to change it so that when I click on Reply it says something like this:
Quoted message
Quoted message
Quoted message

How do I do this??

Brian Tillman said:
There's no way to do this natively within Outlook and no way at all I know
fr HTML or Rich Text messages. However, for Plain Text messages,
Outlook-Quotefix (http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/)
will do the job.

Thanks, Brian. You'd think they would have made Outlook so that you could
do this, as you can in every other e-mail program I've ever used. At least I
know.

That Outlook-Quotefix is pretty cool, too. Wonder why MS didn't just
include something along these lines when they designed the program?

Brian Tillman said:
There's no way to do this natively within Outlook and no way at all I know
fr HTML or Rich Text messages. However, for Plain Text messages,
Outlook-Quotefix (http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/)
will do the job.

Doesn't :
Forward messages look out terrible (No Email-Header). There is no
difference between Forward and Reply message! There is no way to solve the
problem within configuration.

I like opensource software eg. thunderbird; It does a good email job with
usenet like messages .

Before Outlook productmanager does design someone email functionality here
an useful hint :
http://learn.to/quote/

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Times change, technology changes... many of the "rules" on how to quote were
written in the days of plain text, 80 character wide text with Pine as the
mail client. We really some new RFC's that are more in line with current
technology.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]