How the hell do i get rid of CA Internet Security?

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a removal tool to get rid of "Computer Associates Internet Security 2007" software?

Thanks

Reaction score
Yes i tried that first of all but that doesn't work which is why i was looking for an actual tool to remove it?

Reaction score
Hi Wizkid, i am currently going through the CA site at the mo, was just wondering whether anyone had a quick fix but i shall continue to trall through their site for now. Thanks

Reaction score
If it's just the google homepage i hav etried entering the error i am getting however i haven't been succesful in finding a way to do it yet! I do try Google before bothering people on here although i figured trying here first may save me some time!

Reaction score
Graham_Comtek said:
If it's just the google homepage i hav etried entering the error i am getting however i haven't been succesful in finding a way to do it yet! I do try Google before bothering people on here although i figured trying here first may save me some time!
Seriously the best bet is the CA website (which your trying).
I googled the problem & could not find anything that helps.
If you do find something that works please post back so others can find out.:thumb:

Reaction score
murdoch said:
Seriously the best bet is the CA website (which your trying).
I googled the problem & could not find anything that helps.
If you do find something that works please post back so others can find out.:thumb:

Ok will do. I think i am going to go to site tomorrow and just get a CA technician to dial into the mahcine and let them sort it out. This is my first dealings with CA software and i have to say, i'm not terribly impressed. I shall continue the saga tomorrow. Thanks for all your input everyone.

Graham

Ask a Question