• Once a month

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 45 37.2%
  • Not very often

Votes: 45 37.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Beings as i'm not really a gamer (except for Civ3), i use my laptop to learn coding / scripting etc. And it does all i need and upgrading would be a bit pointless for me.

I think if your a gamer or do music etc, then you'll need to upgrade every 6 months or so.

Reaction score
i have had three cases in the space of 9 months, i only had my last one for 6 weeks before i was bored of it, my new case i think i will be keeping for a while, i have recently bought new gear for it such as fans and fan controllers, my case is in the gallery, check it out, i dont really upgrade the inside much at all, but i will be soon.

Reaction score
Last uprade was my video 6600GT
It costs too much to keep updgrading, especially when the gear you get it out-of-date the month later.
Bring on 128bit computers:p

Reaction score
In the process of searching new free softwares for few purposes, the web compels me to do some upgradations. Otherwise things are well as long as they are fulfilling our purpose.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
charlesdaniel1 said:
In the process of searching new free softwares for few purposes, the web compels me to do some upgradations. Otherwise things are well as long as they are fulfilling our purpose.

Que? :confused:

Reaction score
Last Upgrade was today;

Zalman Cooler
Thermaltake Soprano Black w/Window
Hiper 480w ATX2.2 PSU
Rounded Cables

;)

Ask a Question