Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
My main PC and our Flat server, so thats 2 for me.

Going to try and convince some others to get it running though too :)
So Boss, you looking for another few machines?

I gather there are at least two teams running, but I need to know which is the best team to join. (Now I bet that's a bit of a hot potato - no fighting please).

Any pointers for joing the best team would be welcome.

Cheers, and good luck with all your efforts.:thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, we're always on the lookout for more machines :) There was a bit of confusion between 2 teams at one point, as we didn't have our own so joined PCQ&A - but now we have a one just for PC Review - so team 2250 is the one to join :D

Would be good to have you onboard :D

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Yup, we're always on the lookout for more machines :) There was a bit of confusion between 2 teams at one point, as we didn't have our own so joined PCQ&A - but now we have a one just for PC Review - so team 2250 is the one to join :D

Would be good to have you onboard :D
Boy, you were quick off the mark! I guess that shows why you're the Top Man.;)

Team 2250 it is then. Do I need any additional info or can I just link onto the existing group setup?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
All you need to do is install the software, pick a username etc... and then enter the team number :) It will take a couple of days to show up on the list, but it should be pretty soon!

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Success, I think!

Ian Cunningham said:
All you need to do is install the software, pick a username etc... and then enter the team number :) It will take a couple of days to show up on the list, but it should be pretty soon!
Thanks for the info, got it up and running, but I guess I will have to wait a few days before I know if it is working properly.:)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Nice one CI! :thumb:

Nice to have you on the team! :)

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
You're very kind Vanilla.

If I can get this running properly I have got two or three other servers knocking around so I will try to get a farm running. They sit there all day just waiting for mail and inwards reports, so they might as well earn their keep!

Cheers

Ask a Question