How do I prevent website images from being downloaded and saved?

How do I prevent website images from being downloaded and saved by viewers
who use the right click menu?

Bob Lehmann

Why are you just picking on the right-clickers?

What about the left-click drag and droppers?
What about the IE6 Image Bar hover and save people?
What about the cache scavengers?
What about the ALT | Print Screen folks and the View | Source get-the-url
crowd?

Bob Lehmann

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

Bob...are you trying to say; 'fergit it' ?

| Why are you just picking on the right-clickers?
|
| What about the left-click drag and droppers?
| What about the IE6 Image Bar hover and save people?
| What about the cache scavengers?
| What about the ALT | Print Screen folks and the View | Source get-the-url
| crowd?
|
| Bob Lehmann
|
| | > How do I prevent website images from being downloaded and saved by viewers
| > who use the right click menu?

Thomas A. Rowe

Keep them off the internet.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Chuck Davis