how do I change name of sender on emails sent in outlook

Outlook user name for sending messages

I use outlook to send emails. I am trying to change the name of the sender
on the messages going out.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

You should probably ask in an Outlook newsgroup, but in Outlook Express,
there is one mail account that is set as the default account; any other must
be selected manually. If it's not the mail account but just the name of the
sender on the mail account that you want to change, then you should look at
Tools | E-mail Accounts in Outlook. Select the account and click Change...
That's as far as I can take you because I don't have any mail accounts in
Outlook.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Outlook user name for sending messages" <Outlook user name for sending
news:[email protected]...

Graham Mayor

I presume you mean the name of the account from which the message will be
sent rather than the signature at the bottom of the message?

You will need to configure the account from which you want the messages to
be sent in your copy of Outlook.

For individual messages you can choose from the installed accounts from the
Account button under the send button. For mail merge you will need to set
the required account as the default account for the duration of the merge,
or create a macro to intercept the output and direct to the required
account, or use a third party add-in such as MAPILab's Mailmerge toolkit
add-in for Outlook http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/ .

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com