how do i bring back a oversaved document?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Powerpoint' started by Guest, Nov 20, 2007.

    i acadently over saved a previos document.
    Is there anything i could do to bring the old document back?

    Guest, Nov 20, 2007

    If you are working in Vista you may be able to look for previous versions
    Otherwise you are very unlikely to get it back I'm afraid.

    For the future Shyam has a sequential save add in which will help!
    http://skp.mvps.org/
    --
    Amazing PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

    http://www.PPTAlchemy.co.uk
    http://www.technologytrish.co.uk
    email john AT technologytrish.co.uk

    Guest, Nov 20, 2007

    Ute Simon Guest

    Did you by any chance mail the older version to someone? Then you will find
    it in your Sent Mails.

    Best regards,
    Ute

    --
    Ute Simon
    Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team und PowerPoint-User-Team

    Ute Simon, Nov 20, 2007