How can I extend a dynamic partition?

Troy

I am running Windows 2000 SP2. My C drive is almost full
and I need to extend the partition. My problem is that it
is in a Dynamic partition. Is there a way to extend this
partition to say 6gb it is currently at 4gb. I have extra
space in another partition on the same drive.

Paul Dietrich

I am running Windows 2000 SP2. My C drive is almost full and I need to
extend the partition. My problem is that it is in a Dynamic partition. Is
there a way to extend this partition to say 6gb it is currently at 4gb. I
have extra space in another partition on the same drive.

See if Partition Magic will meet your needs.

Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Partition Magic will not resize a dynamic partition.

"Paul Dietrich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:blush:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:02:12 -0700, Troy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I am running Windows 2000 SP2. My C drive is almost full and I need to
> > extend the partition. My problem is that it is in a Dynamic partition.

Is
> > there a way to extend this partition to say 6gb it is currently at 4gb.

> > have extra space in another partition on the same drive.

> See if Partition Magic will meet your needs.
>
> --

Hey, I recently met the similar problem and need to extend the dynamic partition urgently!
I searched and found an article about how to extend dynamic partition. It recommends easeus partition master. Anyone have any idea about it? Can I trust it??