Hover Button Aspect Ratio

crazy looking front page when zoomed

I am running Front Page 2002 and using some hover buttons with on images and
off images. I would like to maintain the aspect ration of these buttons, but
cannot find anywhere to make this work. When someone zooms in on our site,
the other buttons zoom and my hover buttons don't and it looks bad. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Ronx

Hover buttons are Java applets - zooming will make no difference to the size
these render at. Also, bear in mind that a significant number of users
(perhaps over 50%) have Java disabled or not installed, so if the hover
buttons are the only navigation on the site, for these users there is no
navigation. Java does not fail gracefully.
I suggest you change to more conventional image rollovers.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

"crazy looking front page when zoomed" <crazy looking front page when
news:[email protected]...