Help Please on WLAN

Reaction score
Good morning!

Help me please?

I bought a laptop 2 weeks ago and one of the feature I liked about the laptop was the wifi (wlan) where I can use my laptop to connect wirelessly. But since I bought my laptop the wifi seems to have a problem because everytime I need to connect to the wifi I needed to uninstall and reinstall for so many times before I get connected to the internet and this same process I have to do it again and again everytime I use the wifi and it really bothers me because it takes a lot of time the repeating the process. I really need your help. Please help me. By the way my WLAN card is ralink 802.11bg.

Reaction score
I needed to uninstall and reinstall
need to uninstall and reinstall what?

Assuming the wlan card came with the notebook, it's most likely a software error. take it back to the store to get it fix.

Reaction score
or he's using Vista and hasn't done the updates...
or he's connecting to different networks and confusing uninstall / install process
or his firewall is causing issues... McCr4ppy is reknown for firewall issues with dhcp on wifi (also they give a free trial of it on most laptops nowdays)

I reckon my last point

(I by no means believe that this poster is a he or a she... I just can't be bothered to use a non-gender term for them)

Ask a Question