HDD SATA problem

Reaction score
Heya dudes ... i have now moved onto the HDD installation ... and i have the SATA HDD ... but all i have for it is one cable i think ?! :S One Red cable my dad says surely you need a ribbon cable or something but we can't find one that fits in this HDD :S ?!

There is a pic of what it looks like ...

Thanx

Attachments

• SATA 2.JPG
    SATA 2.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 245
  • SATA 3.JPG
    SATA 3.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 220
Reaction score
Don't worry ! I went onto Maxtor.com and fnd it out there ! hehe sorry for all this but this is my first pc i am building and i would like to get it right !!!

Also what's the BEST graphics card out on AGP now ?! Money is NOT an object for him lol Thanx

Reaction score
Seconded. Fastest single-card setup that money can buy. Although... the dual-core 6800 Ultra will be out soon-ish, if NVidias press releases can be believed. U SURE money is not an issue? LOL... one of those will cost around £750.... and need watercooling due to the noise.

Reaction score
lol well a card that i can have NOW ... not have to wait for ... lol

So the ATI X850 it is

What about this one -

PowerColor ATI Radeon X850 XT PE 256MB DDR3 VIVO TV-Out/DVI (AGP) - Retail (GX-043-PC)

that's the best i can find ?!?! lol

Best one ?

Ask a Question