Subject: Re: Have you read this ?
From: "imMethuzla" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 6/24/2004 7:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time

"We're sorry, but there is no Microsoft.com Web page matching your entry.
It is possible that you typed the address incorrectly, or that the page no
longer
exists."
Try using the entire URL, beginning with "http" and ending with "fvlq.asp".
Goes right to the page.

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***