Graphics card stop error

Hi, I have a NVIDEA geforce 6200 pci 256mb video card... When ever I get on
a game such as Command and Conquer Generals or Age of Empires 3, when I
finish a game my computer restarts because of a stop error. Is my graphics
card bad or my driver because the newest driver does this too. I also get
black artifacts on my screen.

Help would be appreciated...
(e-mail address removed)

I know for sure that my games don't change the resolution because my desktop
is 1024x768 and so is the game. DL, I'll also get back to you on the error.

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

avi said:
i have the same problem as your
did u find a solution
please tell

Hi - you've posted this as a new message and haven't quoted the original
text either, so it's highly unlikely anyone will know what you're talking
about. Try again?

Help us to help you:
http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

Tom [Pepper] Willett

The same problem as who, what?

<avi mehta> wrote in message :i have the same problem as your
: did u find a solution
: please tell

Dragomir Kollaric

Hi - you've posted this as a new message and haven't quoted the original
text either, so it's highly unlikely anyone will know what you're talking
about. Try again?

In his reply there was/is a reference message id. using that I got
this *previous" post:

Subject: Graphics card stop error
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:29:03 -0700
I get on
a game such as Command and Conquer Generals or Age of Empires 3,
when I
finish a game my computer restarts because of a stop error. Is my
graphics
card bad or my driver because the newest driver does this too. I
also get
black artifacts on my screen.

Help would be appreciated...
(e-mail address removed)