forum avatar

Reaction score
hi everyone,nice to be here,i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make a forum avatar which is animated,thank you

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I think the guy is trying to find out how to actually make his own animated avatar from nothing.

I'm not sure myself but I think Paint Shop Pro has the ability to do that.

I know you can edit the size of an animated gif file in PSP, you have to open all frames of the avvy and resize each frame. There's usually five or six of them.

I don't think he was looking for an animated avvy, as peeps have suggested, that's a wee bit too easy.

Probably another of them one post wonders anyway :D

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I think the guy is trying to find out how to actually make his own animated avatar from nothing.

I'm not sure myself but I think Paint Shop Pro has the ability to do that.

I know you can edit the size of an animated gif file in PSP, you have to open all frames of the avvy and resize each frame. There's usually five or six of them.

I don't think he was looking for an animated avvy, as peeps have suggested, that's a wee bit too easy.

Probably another of them one post wonders anyway :D
yes i am trying to learn how to make my own,thank you for understanding what i mean

Ask a Question