Animated GIF resizing ????

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Found a neat animated GIF but its 147 in size and you can only load a 100 here as an avatar . Is it possible to resize it ??? What prog would I need to do this ??

Thanks
happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
And Paint Shop Pro.

I do know there's a free proggie out there that does that, damned if I can remember the name of it....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nope, wasn't Irfan View, I just remember seeing it somewhere, I think maybe it was an online facility, but..... don't know :wall:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thanks guys don't have the progs you mentioned . Looked at Infraview and as far as I can tell it lets you read and save Gifs . :(

Reaction score
Tell me in a PM the URL of the particular GIF and I'll have a look at it for you.

pikakilla

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
did you sort it the gif Abarbarian......just realised ive got software to do it i think

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
pikakilla said:
did you sort it the gif Abarbarian......just realised ive got software to do it i think

Thanks fer the thought , answer , not yet . Be early january before I can get the time to mess around with it . Don't even know if I'll have time to finish me article for the competition . :(

Ask a Question