Firmware update for Sony Ericsson M600i

Reaction score
My phone has recently been having problems in recieving text messages and calls, so I thought a firmware update would do it some good

Ive downloaded the update service thing through sony ericssons website and when I go to click it, it says "incompatible macromdia version" and tells me download the latest one .. now what macromedia product is this? As far as I was aware macromedia have a range of products and I dont fancy going through trial and error to find the right one

stupid sony ericsson!

Reaction score
I have the latest Flashplayer and everything, I just downloaded it! Still comes up with this error, I tried looking through that thread but I can seem to find anything linking with my problem, hmmmm

Im due an upgrade soon, so im not that fussy about it. But has anybody experienced problems with Sony Ericssons where you have to turn your phone off and on to recieve text messages??

Reaction score
No G, I have to say never come across that problem yet.

Oh well maybe ring your Provider and ask tham about it?

Reaction score
Ive been on the phone to Orange for ages, they keep recommending loads of different stuff! I got bored of their recommendations and tried my sim card in a new phone, surprise surprise ... it started to work

Ive now had 3 Sony Ericsson phones, all of which have gone bust ... I think it is safe to say I wont be getting a new one any time soon, back to Nokia's for me!

And the macromedia thing, I still havn't got it working, however I did download it from Sony Ericsson's website therefore it probably doesn't work because of the company who made and programme it suck!

Ask a Question