Find-a-Drug Nearing the End....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
As i am sure your all aware, The Find-a-Drug project is to close on the 16th December, (tomorrow)
cry5.gif

This is a quote from the FaD forums about the uninstall of the client.
The uninstall update will be downloaded when your PC needs more jobs. At that time the software will be uninstalled. The uninstall update will be available approximately 11:00 GMT on Friday 16 December. We anticipate that it will be at least 2-3 days before most of the uninstalls have completed.
Read the post HERE

So for the ones that cant get to all their crunchers (Imrie ;)) to uninstall the client this may do it for you. :)

I'm sure we will all miss FaD, personally it was my favorite of the DC projects i had the pleasure of running, even if it was not a huge amount of time. :)

But unfortunately its finished and there is nothing we can do...

So long live WCG and The PCReview Crew II!
beer1.gif

EDIT: I would just like to say well done to those that stuck with it to the bitter end!! :thumb:

Last edited:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Cheers VR

It's good to see that some of us have fought it out to the bitter end! When it stops we can convert the crunching power to WCG, so look out Rusty, we'll be back on your heels mate!:thumb:

I think there is only two of us left, Me and Mr Imrie, and by an admission on a previous thread, Chris is only returning points because he has forgotten where he installed the software!:blush: Nico-Chan dropped out a week or so ago and I think Mucks went earlier this week, judging by the stats table.

Oh well, celebrations on Friday, even if it is "dinner for one";)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
CITech said:
Chris is only returning points because he has forgotten where he installed the software!

Indeed CI, thats part of the reason i posted the above. The other reason is that i just wanted people to know their work is not going un noticed. :thumb:

Chris will undoubtably know far more about it than i will, but maybe it will be of some use to him and others out there. :)

So when this finishes are you gonna start catching me up again?? :D

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
So when this finishes are you gonna start catching me up again?? :D
Well I think it's only fair to give it a damn good go!

Old Rusty moved past me last night so I think I need to put some serious effort into regaining my position.

Thanks for the nice thoughts, I was getting a bit lonely on FAD by myself:)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah, Rustys coming up fast in the rear view mirror.... But he's gotta get through mucks first!! :cool:

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
I'm sure we will all miss FaD, personally it was my favorite of the DC projects i had the pleasure of running

Mine to :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
sad to see it go ...

CITech said:
Cheers VR

It's good to see that some of us have fought it out to the bitter end! When it stops we can convert the crunching power to WCG, so look out Rusty, we'll be back on your heels mate!:thumb:

I think there is only two of us left, Me and Mr Imrie, and by an admission on a previous thread, Chris is only returning points because he has forgotten where he installed the software!:blush: Nico-Chan dropped out a week or so ago and I think Mucks went earlier this week, judging by the stats table.;)
It is still there ... ;)

Though it is a slow laptop, it still returned a few WUs, just wonder if it could get another in before tomorrow ... it won't be able to crunch for WGC :(

Ask a Question