Fantasy Football 2010

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
nivrip said:
Hold on, TC, if there are only seven of us then we'll all qualify for Europe. :D

Ahh... a very cunning plan. Yay, I will go and pack my WAG gear right away ... let's see now; little black dress, killer heels, "Posh" pout as I teeter past the cameras.....

Reaction score
Taffycat said:

Ahh... a very cunning plan. Yay, I will go and pack my WAG gear right away ... let's see now; little black dress, killer heels, "Posh" pout as I teeter past the cameras.....
Photo's TC of you in your WAG gear!:lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
feckit said:
Photo's TC of you in your WAG gear!:lol:

Aww sorry to disappoint, but my contract with "Hello" mag doesn't allow it :p
laughingsmiley.gif

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Aww sorry to disappoint, but my contract with "Hello" mag doesn't allow it

Well, my daughters sometimes buy it so I'll look out for you. (If I can force myself to look within.:p )

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Wow a superb game week this week with hatricks aplenty

Walcott with a Hatrick and Carroll with one today too, Drogba with one last week and lots of matches ending with 6-0 scorelines..
With Newcastle thrashing Aston Villa 6-0 today..:eek:

Hope your all keeping up to date with your teams, should all be updated after tomorrows match with Liverpool taking on Man City!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Just given my team a thorough talking-to CL, after they were beaten by Vs Dragons (nice one Itsme :thumb: I forgive you ;) )

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
With Newcastle thrashing Aston Villa 6-0 today..:eek:

I thought I mis-read the score when I read it this afternoon and had to check another site to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me! :lol: I'm gutted that I missed this match!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I thought I mis-read the score when I read it this afternoon and had to check another site to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me! :lol: I'm gutted that I missed this match!

Yep Bartons actually pulling his weight and getting goals too, still saw a yellow today though, so the old Bartons still there waiting in the wings, at least he shaved that silly moustache off after todays win..:D

Carroll though was brilliant and could be a season keeper at the price point he is at the moment on FAPL, seriously thinking of transferring him in!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Just given my team a thorough talking-to CL, after they were beaten by Vs Dragons (nice one Itsme :thumb: I forgive you ;) )

Yep looks like Itsme has given you a thumping this week..

You up against the Crazylegged dude next week so I gonna give you a couple of tips, as I like a bit of competition in my matches, Take lampard off the bench and put the captains armband on him, take etherington out and put him on the bench in place of Lampard, Etherington has a hard match against Chelsea so won't score well, You might wanna take Nelson out and replace him with Cole from the bench as he has a good history of nicking goals at Man U and also Nelson has a difficult match at Home to Arsenal..

Think that will give you a better squad for next week, not gonna help you anymore though as I gotta win this match or at least try!
happywave.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've played my wildcard already to make a whole batch of changes - doh :blush:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Woah that is seriously early Ian, hope the changes you made perform for you!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Woah that is seriously early Ian, hope the changes you made perform for you!

Yeah, with hindsight I'm not sure it was a good idea :blush:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
1 Crazylegs Crafty's 2 0 0 161 6
move_up.png

2 Cunning Stunts 1 0 1 122 3
move_up.png

3 Average 1 0 1 102 3
move_down.png

4 Taffy's Catsters 1 0 1 99 3
move_up.png

5 Nivrip United 1 0 1 92 3
move_same.png

6 Vs Dragons 1 0 1 90 3
move_down.png

7 evansboys 1 0 1 88 3
move_down.png

8 Feckit United 0 0 2 68 0

Average 54 : 48 evansboys
Feckit United 28 : 54 Nivrip United
Vs Dragons 45 : 29 Taffy's Catsters
Crazylegs Crafty's 80 : 60 Cunning Stunts

Good wins for Average, Niv, Vs Dragons and me!

Top of the table is looking like it has for the last 3 or 4 seasons with me and Ian up there fighting it out.
C'mon you guys and gals give us some competition this season!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Well done you guys :thumb:

As you know, my knowledge is limited footie-wise, but think I've detected that you both (CL and Ian) have a secret weapon called Drogba!! Wow! Loadsa points! :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
If you haven't made your transfers already then I suggest you make your 1 transfer this week!

Little tip for you all

Defenders that get forward and score goals are a very good hold in this game as they score more for a goal than a striker or midfielder do..

thats it your not gettin anymore..:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Just used my two freebie transfers... so look-out Crazylegged one (er, or not, depending upon how well I've chosen !!:blush: ) Lol.

Actually, it's more fun now that I've finally caught on to the fact that we're allowed to mix-up our teams. Didn't know that before (should've paid more attention to the rules, so my bad.) :D

Ask a Question