From: "Phil howcroft" <pjhowcroft AT lineone DOT net>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.general
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 03:52 PM
Subject: explorer/IE6 and JPEGS
Message ID: ----- End Message Header -----

And a friendly tip... Please avoid posting the same message separately to different
newsgroups, i.e. do not multi-post. If your posting is relevant in more than one
newsgroup, please cross-post instead. (For information on how to cross-post, try
using the help component of your newsreader).

By cross-posting:
- The news software is able to transfer a single copy
- Readers of multiple groups won't have to read your posting many times over
- Answers are threaded together cohesively, posters don't have to repeat
- Potential follow-ups will not be fragmented all over the different newsgroups
- You won't have to search all the newsgroups to read any replies you may
receive

For newsgroup Primers, see:
ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.announce.newusers/

--
Carrie Garth, Microsoft MVP for Windows 2000

: "Phil howcroft" <pjhowcroft AT lineone DOT net>
: Wrote in message : Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 03:41 PM
: when browsing folders using explorer JPEG files appear corrupted. They are
: also corrupted in IE6. However if I use any graphics package to open the
: JPEG file the picture is displayed correctly. Are there default viewers for
: explorer and IE6? if so where and what are they?