    Faulting applciation explorer.exe version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module
    ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x000111de.

    Can anyone help?

    Guest, Sep 27, 2004

    I had to answer my own question after 3 hours of research.

    If you have Photoshop 7.0 on your computer (as I do) here is the problem.

    Photoshop 7 attempts to create thumbnails whenever a folder is viewed in
    explorer. To disable this, right-click on any image file in explorer, go to
    Properties, go to the "Photoshop Plugin" tab and uncheck "Generate
    thumbnails" (possibly you have to do this for each file type - but not for
    each individual file). Another option is to rename "psicon.dll" and reboot,
    which disables thumbnail generation by Photoshop.

    This worked for me hopefully it works for others out there!

    FYI: Don't bother with these useless Microsoft support forums there is never
    any answers on them. Just Google your problem and you will find the answer.

    Good luck!

    Guest, Sep 27, 2004

    > FYI: Don't bother with these useless Microsoft support forums there is never
    > any answers on them. Just Google your problem and you will find the answer.

    Well, you're wrong, since YOU solve my problem, on this forum ;-)

    thanks!

    Raphael R.
    Houston, TX

    Guest, Apr 2, 2005