Error msg 1919 ODBC data source

When istalling any Window's Updates or any new software, error msg 1919 popping up. Error configuring ODBC data source: MS Access Database, ODBC error 6: Component not found in registry. Verify that the file MS Access Database exists and that you can access it. Where do I find this and what can I do to rectify?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade (Reinstallation) of Windows XP

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!