Email

Wilma Marrero

I have been trying to send out my resume for thr past 2 hours but all the
time I try sending it out they keep asking me who my server is and I don't
know.

Dave N9

Since you apparently have a Yahoo email account (and exposed it to the
world), you can send using that.
https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.intl=us&.src=ym

If you are trying to use Windows Mail, it can only access POP3 or IMAP email
accounts (not any webmail).
So if you have the Yahoo Plus account (not the free US account), then you
can access the Yahoo POP3 servers.
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/mailplus/pop/pop-02.html

--
Dave N.