Email is not creating in outbox nor in sent item

S

Saiyed

I use ms word mail merge to send email from outlook. It was working fine long time but problem started here

1. When I added new pst file so that i can add another personal folder so that i can use two email address and keep each email address correpounding email in seperate personal folder
2. As soon as I created another personal folder, I started MS word Mail merge wizard. It was working fine till last step, even it is showing that it is creating email.

3. But when I looked to outlook it is not showing even single email in outbox folder. nor in sent item.

4. I just deleted that additional folder which i created, and tried again to send email via mail merge, so that i can through default personal folder but still same result.

5. I can send and recive email via out look, but i was to use MS word mail merge faciltiy again as i was using

6. I am using vista

Kindly help me
Thanks
Saiyed.

S

Saiyed

saiyedhashmi wrote on Mon, 30 November 2009 23:22
I use ms word mail merge to send email from outlook. It was working fine long time but problem started here

1. When I added new pst file so that i can add another personal folder so that i can use two email address and keep each email address correpounding email in seperate personal folder
2. As soon as I created another personal folder, I started MS word Mail merge wizard. It was working fine till last step, even it is showing that it is creating email.

3. But when I looked to outlook it is not showing even single email in outbox folder. nor in sent item.

4. I just deleted that additional folder which i created, and tried again to send email via mail merge, so that i can through default personal folder but still same result.

5. I can send and recive email via out look, but i was to use MS word mail merge faciltiy again as i was using

6. I am using vista and office 2007

Kindly help me
Thanks
Saiyed.

Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

R

Russ Valentine

State how you configured the Outlook address book service to use this second
PST file as a data source.

B

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

I use ms word mail merge to send email from outlook. It was working fine long