Ebuyer...not very good.

Reaction score
Another Victim of Priority Delivery

I am used to order every sunday from ebuyer and it is 3-4 time when I am not getting stuff in a right time. This give nothing except Financial Loss to me and long lasting bad repute to Ebuyer.

Is there any Ebuyer representative in this forum???

Reaction score
Never again

This truly must be the worst company for delivery. Ordered moday, friday part order, phoned to be told the rest is still sitting in their warehouse. AAAAAH Phone them and they blame citylink, the fact that they hadn`t despatched it to citylink.
Found dabs more reliable and truthful

Reaction score
oh eBuyer have never been great for delivery times, but they have never given me the wrong items...

At the end of the day, they are a pile em high and sell em cheap retailer.

Reaction score
Well you are right that ebuyer is the most inexpensive retailer. Dabs.com etc can't beat the prices of ebuyer.com. I am still with ebuyer, with the same delays from their ends. At the end of the day cheap is cheap. :-((

Reaction score
some ppl must just be unlucky

use them reguarly had 1 or 2 miss delivery time but always got a free for the next delivery.

Prices are realy cheap

Cust service phones take a while enotes answered normaly on time although i have 2 say had a few dumb replys

RMA are realy good apart from occasion when i returned 2 sticks of memory on 2 RMA's an was only credited on 1. that took em a week to sort but out of about 30 RMA's 1 prob u realy cant argue.

u watch my next order will b a desaster LOL

IHateWMA

Reaction score
I used ebuyer , scan and computer orbit for all my computer needs, I am Technician freelancer, therefore I need a quick service and effective otherwise my customer will turn into the big companys...

Ebuyer its great.. had some problems like ordering a ram and it arrive faulty... i contact them, and no questions ask... they come and pick the ram and give a replacement... if any orders arrive late... i just get money back on special deliverys... of course you have to ask..

Computer orbit... No problems at all.

Scan. ... stay away from them... good prices and a good variety of products... but when parts arrive faulty... they ask you millions of questions... and then you have to spend £7 on recorded delivery ... even when they didnt test the item before dispach. They are crazy... and Items always arrive late.

Ask a Question