dvd-rom please insert disc

G

i have recently bought race driver2 and farcry both are dvd games i was able to install rd2 but the following day when i tried to play it said please insert disc,i thought i had damaged the disc so left it at that ,but then i purchased farcry and have not been able to install it as the same message is coming up PLEASE INSERT DISC INTO DRIVE D i have a samsung dvd-romSD-616T.I am able to play cd rom games no problem on this drive could someone please help as this is really doing my head in and also farcry looks a really good game .thanks Frarp

G

Try a firmware update for the DVDrom. Go to manufacturers website

http://www.samsung.com/Support/Prod...ecode=1301&model=SD-616T&filetype=FM&language

----- frarp wrote: ----

i have recently bought race driver2 and farcry both are dvd games i was able to install rd2 but the following day when i tried to play it said please insert disc,i thought i had damaged the disc so left it at that ,but then i purchased farcry and have not been able to install it as the same message is coming up PLEASE INSERT DISC INTO DRIVE D i have a samsung dvd-romSD-616T.I am able to play cd rom games no problem on this drive could someone please help as this is really doing my head in and also farcry looks a really good game .thanks Frarp

Ask a Question