DEFENDER IS ALIVE!

shevin1

Newsgroups is a brand new environment for me. Please bear with me(if
necassary).
After skimming these messages it sounds like my problem is unique. Here is
the message I sent to feedback or whatever it was that referrred me to this
group.
I upgraded MS AntiSpyware to Windows Defender. Defender has a mind of its
own and does what it thinks is best. Its first scan alerted me to 6 files.
I instructed it to ignore 3 and remove three. It ignored 3 quarentined 2
and removed 1. Trying to figure it out I ran another scan. This time it
brought up 2 files. I told it to ignore them. It went into a process of
ignoring them for several minutes. I couldn't stop it and was afraid losing
one of the files and had to just close it. How can I get Antispyware back.
The error code I got when reinstalling WD was 0x8050800f. A Windows upgrade
apparently took care of it. I run XP Home SP2 Anyone with anyhthing
remotely similar?