    I GOING TO BUY SOMETHING IS SPYZOOKA THAT HAS SO MUCH PRAISE.
    --
    DJ

    djohnsontexas, Aug 15, 2009

  2. Windows Defender is antispyware, not antivirus, and you need both, and
    perhaps more--certainly you also need the Malicious Software Removal too.

    Windows Defender does NOT substitute for Norton's antivirus capabilities.

    Download a reputable free antivirus--perhaps Alwil? and use that until
    Microsoft releases Microsoft Security Essentials, which will be their free
    antivirus application. Then decide whether to choose the antivirus you
    chose, or Microsoft's, based on objective comparitive tests. Hint:
    Microsoft has scored at the top of those tests recently--higher than any of
    the free products.

    Bill Sanderson, Aug 15, 2009

  3. djohnsontexas

    Tom Emmelot Guest

    Hi Bill,

    This is a test, i send 2 messages to the group and nothing appears!

    So hope this won come true.

    Regards >*< TOM >*<

    Tom Emmelot, Aug 16, 2009
  4. djohnsontexas

    Tom Emmelot Guest

    Hi djohnsontexas,

    First writing with big text is the same as shouting in newsgroups, we are
    all volunteers here and don't like that.
    Then about your problem, for your sake i download Cyber Defender on my PC
    and run a scan, mine PC working normal and is protected by Trend Micro
    Security pro 2010. Ok after install and scan found 370 things on my PC and
    this was ferry frightening!!!
    Ok at the end ther where 5 treats that he wants to remove they ware market
    as DANGEROUS, so i checked every item and they where all part of programs
    that just belong on my Pc !!!!!
    So bullshit program, flush it true the toilet!!
    If you want things free try MSE Beta.
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/Microsoft-Security-Essentials.shtml
    Or AVG free anti virus.
    http://free.avg.com/

    Regards >*< TOM >*<

    Tom Emmelot, Aug 16, 2009
  5. djohnsontexas

    Tom Emmelot Guest

    Hi Bill,

    Strange, i did 2 times a reply to "I HAVE DEFENDER FOR VISTA AND IT DONT
    WORK"

    It did not appear, so i send the test message to you and that came true.

    So log in and try to reply again, now on the page, it did not appear.
    So now i send that mail as a reply on your answer to see that come true.

    So test again.

    Regards >*< TOM >*<

    Tom Emmelot, Aug 16, 2009
  6. djohnsontexas

    Tom Emmelot Guest

    Hi Bill,

    Send you a mail in your msn account.

    Strange things!

    Regards >*< TOM >*<

    Tom Emmelot, Aug 16, 2009
  7. I can see this one, and several more.

    Bill Sanderson, Aug 16, 2009
  8. Ahoy Tom,

    Tom Emmelot 8/16/2009 1:53 PM PST

    Tom Emmelot 8/16/2009 2:25 PM PST

    Tom Emmelot 8/16/2009 2:53 PM PST

    At this time and date, i can read your post, stop play con the EEEcomputers
    ;-D

    Over & Out

    Ǝиçεl
    ◕‿◕
    -=-

    Ǝиçεl, Aug 17, 2009
  9. djohnsontexas

    Tom Emmelot Guest

    This is a test!

    Tom Emmelot, Aug 18, 2009
  10. djohnsontexas

    Tom Emmelot Guest

    Test 2

    Tom Emmelot, Aug 18, 2009
  11. djohnsontexas

    Tom Emmelot Guest

    Hi Egel,

    send you the part that still disappears to your Yahoo account,
    try to find out what is wrong with it!

    Regards >*< TOM >*<

    Tom Emmelot, Aug 19, 2009