Dabs.com

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i'm a little p*ssed of right now, not entirely at dabs but the delivery company they use (home delivery networks limited) i was expecting to recieve 2 hard drives today so i have been in all day there were even 4 of us here when they supposedly tried to deliver it

i've just checked the tracking site and its saying they attempted delivery at 17.18 which is BS as they never even came close to my house, how can i tell that? well according to the logs the driver got from my house to his depot in wembley in 12 mins in rush hour traffic! i dont think so somehow, it takes a good 40 mins on an average day, the bit that really gets me is that there is no way to get in contact with them as their phone number is on the card that i dont have :mad:

and to top it all off there wont be anybody in all day tommorrow so god knows if i'll even get them, they'll probably send them back to dabs :mad:

if they screw about with my other order which i'm hoping to get on thursday or friday i'm gonna cancel them both and never use them again all because they use a bunch of lazy b******s for delivering orders

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
just to update this i popped home for a bit at lunch yesterday and just happened to be in when they called so atleast i've got it now

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The delivery arrangements are the one thing that really cheese me off about buying online.

The supplier may perform well but they are at the mercy of City Link, Amtrak et al.

More so when you live alone and have to work as well.

I've had bad experiences with most of the courier companies, sad to say, City Link taking 'top prize' :(

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i've always had good luck with city link, whenever i've ordered from OCUK its turned up by 12 at the latest, the best though amazingly is royal mail, probably because the guy that does all the rounds and deliveries lives just down the road from us

theres also a company called APC or ACP cant remember but they're good, i missed them once, gave them a call and the person i spoke to was very helpful, i ended up going to get it from the depot but she told me when the van should get back and the name of the driver

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Aye, that's true.

Royal Mail/Parcel Force have always been good for me.

Strange to say cos one would expect the opposite :confused:

But no, they be good :)

Ask a Question