Content Advisor (For Frank Saunders?)

. Reply (E-mail) Forward (E-mail)

Subject: Re: User accounts & Content Advisor
From: "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP" <[email protected]>
Sent: 4/29/2004 2:53:14 PM

message
Hi,
od content advisor settings apply to each user account
separately ??

Cheers
Andy

No.
Content Advisor settings apply to the whole machine.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Thanks Frank.

Any tips on how i set up XP or IE6 to give different
content access to different people?

Cheers

Andy

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP

Content Advisor settings apply to the whole machine.

Thanks Frank.

Any tips on how i set up XP or IE6 to give different
content access to different people?

Cheers

Andy

I don't think it's possible.
I believe some third party programs can do that, but I don't really know.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com