Computer Goes to Automatic shutdown

Reaction score
Hiiii

This is Dhiraj. There is very criticle problem with my pc's
There are 3 computers which are working in network. On each computer there is Windows 2000 Profession operating system is working.
But When any one from three is shut down other twos are automatically goes to shut down. & I got the decreasing time in seconds (60 sec).
I checked the log in every computer it shows and following error.

***The COM+ Event System failed to create an instance of the subscriber {6295DF2D-35EE-11D1-8707-00C04FD93327}. CoCreateInstanceEx returned HRESULT 8000401A.***

In the detail of log file.

Please help me

Reaction score
how is your network setup. What are you using to hook up all this three computer?

Reaction score
There is a Proxy server on which Linux Fedora is installed.
And Actually there are more computers in network but as I mentioned that 3 computers are affected by that error which is mentioned.
All computers are connected by Router & RJ45 cable in and All are in workgroup.

If U want more information plz ask me and if it is sufficient then plz give me solution

Plz I humbly request u. plz. as early as possible u.

Reaction score
Are you positive that this happen if you shut down any one of those 3 pc?

if your answer is yes then i will isolate one of the pc at a time and find out which one is the one causing the problem

Last edited:
Reaction score
PC Craze said:
Are you positive that this happen if you shut down any one of those 3 pc?

if your answer is yes then i will isolate one of the pc at a time and find out which one is the one causing the problem

Yes!!!
If any one pc is shut down then all 3 pc's are automatically shuts down but this occurs with randomly. That means from that 3 pc's if we shuts any one then other 2 are also shut down automatically

How could I resolve that??

Ask a Question