Completely and utterly OT: Hey Dave Candy...

kurttrail

Shane said:
I wondered what you were on about at first. I've stayed away from news
lately, though I saw the original reports just after it happened, ie I
didn't know he was Brazillian.

The Met are defending their 'shoot to kill' policy. Ie, they're
defending murder, pure and simple. I just moved out of London. Being
a biker (as well as a hiker) I tend to use a backpack, so even if I
go to London by train, odds are I'll be wearing a back pack. I
honestly feel it could be a bad decision to go to London now (which I
kind of feel I ought to do, like I should be there and not simply
because both my sister and mother are there) because the police might
shoot me dead.
Gee, thanks, Tony (you ars3hole)!

Shane

http://kurttrail.com/kblog/kblogarch/00000071.php

Who'd ever thought that the Brit government is more trigger-happy than
the Bush regime in the War on Terror?!

--
Peace!
Kurt

David Candy

[WARNING - This commentry is moral free]

During the Vietnam war, america spent it's cash on killing 1,000,000 vietnamese civilians. The USSR spent it's money on preparing to defeat America if she attacked Russia. At the end of the war america realised that they would lose a war with russia (not to mention that everybody in the world would be dead anyway).

The same realisation has just hit the US administration - by invading Iraq they are allowing China to get into a position to challenge America.

Maybe you republicians out there should think about that.

Shane

Do Republicans think, David? I thought they just react.

Shane

--
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=pcbutthead

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
[WARNING - This commentry is moral free]

During the Vietnam war, america spent it's cash on killing 1,000,000
vietnamese civilians. The USSR spent it's money on preparing to defeat
America if she attacked Russia. At the end of the war america realised that
they would lose a war with russia (not to mention that everybody in the
world would be dead anyway).

The same realisation has just hit the US administration - by invading Iraq
they are allowing China to get into a position to challenge America.

Maybe you republicians out there should think about that.

Shane

kurttrail said:
http://kurttrail.com/kblog/kblogarch/00000071.php

Who'd ever thought that the Brit government is more trigger-happy than the
Bush regime in the War on Terror?!

To borrow (some of) the words of a better man than I, I hold this truth to
be self-evident, that all British Prime Ministers and American Presidents
want, more than anything else, to be remembered in history alongside names
such as FDR, Churchill and JFK, and about all they can come up with (and
it's a gamble as to whether it'll work or backfire on them) is to kill
people in their hundreds and thousands. Blair likes killing. He's like an
Islamic Fundamentalist who thinks it'll get him into paradise.

Shane