Completely and utterly OT: Hey Dave Candy...

Miss Perspicacia Tick

Fancy a little wager...? £10 says we take the Ashes 3-2. You up for it...?
;o) <eg>

Synapse Syndrome

Miss Perspicacia Tick said:
Fancy a little wager...? £10 says we take the Ashes 3-2. You up for it...?
;o) <eg>

I'll wager you £1000 that you don't have an G5 iMac, let alone a G5
PowerMac. You lie so much that nobody can really believe a word you say.

ss.

David Candy

It's very difficult to pay money internationally. It would cost me approx £30 to cash a £10 cheque. How about a $2 scratchie ticket (instant lottery).

You sure about the 3-2 thing. Suppose you win 5-0 then I win the bet. If one is drawn (or tied) then I win the bet. How about just the winner of the series with no result if a tied series.

Tom Pepper Willett

To paraphrase your replies to so many people, sicko:

"As this is a *WINDOWS* newsgroup, we haven't a clue. Just because you're
'trying to use this group as your own personal message board', doesn't mean
this is the correct place to 'post'. You need to post in a 'chat' group or
via personal email' , *not* the operating system... "

| Fancy a little wager...? £10 says we take the Ashes 3-2. You up for it...?
| ;o) <eg>

Li'l Roberto

Miss Perspicacia Tick said:
Fancy a little wager...? £10 says we take the Ashes 3-2. You up for it...?
;o) <eg>

LOL !!
I'd like to see that miss PT

good luck

rgds
Li'l Roberto

Will Denny

Mr McGrath may be eating his words David. 5-0 to Aus?? 66-4/4-66 already!!

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
It's very difficult to pay money internationally. It would cost me approx
£30 to cash a £10 cheque. How about a $2 scratchie ticket (instant lottery).

You sure about the 3-2 thing. Suppose you win 5-0 then I win the bet. If one
is drawn (or tied) then I win the bet. How about just the winner of the
series with no result if a tied series.

Will Denny

5/87

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

It's now 4/73

kurttrail

David said:
It's very difficult to pay money internationally. It would cost me
approx £30 to cash a £10 cheque. How about a $2 scratchie ticket
(instant lottery).

You sure about the 3-2 thing. Suppose you win 5-0 then I win the bet.
If one is drawn (or tied) then I win the bet. How about just the
winner of the series with no result if a tied series.

I would have just said yes, and sprung the technicalities on her
afterwards.

But I thought Scotty's ashes were being shot into space?

--
Peace!
Kurt

David Candy

She hasn't accepted and Australia are on the back foot (that's defensive) in the first 2 hours of the 150 hours of play in the series.. I should withdraw my counter offer. But I'll leave it open.

David Candy

Notice how london is only bombed when Australia is batting. MI-5 shold be looking at the England and Wales Cricket Board.

Will Denny

Oh dear - I've only just had a look - 5/25!! Now, what's the lowest Test
score??

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

You've stopped the score updates. How come?

Will Denny

The pitch is playing differently to what both teams thought it would do.
This many wickets in this short time - something's been misjudged somewhere.

They're having drinks now - something that's about 140% proof, I hope!!

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
McGrath 5/7 of 8.2

Guess both captains can't judge a pitch.