Completely and utterly OT: Hey Dave Candy...

David Candy

I just realised something.

11/9/2001 John Howard was in Washington
21/7/2005 John Howard was in London

He must be the main Al Queda operations officer.

He will probably go to germany soon (the Aust Woman's Cycling team was wiped out by a car so it's a good photo op visiting the surviors in hospital) so Germans, REFUSE HIM ENTRY or bad things will happen.

Will Denny

I hadn't realised he was in Washington, but knew he was here today. I'm
not 100% sure what he's do here though.

He'll probably be at Lords tomorrow. Other countries will have to look
out - if he goes anywhere else.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
I just realised something.

11/9/2001 John Howard was in Washington
21/7/2005 John Howard was in London

He must be the main Al Queda operations officer.

He will probably go to germany soon (the Aust Woman's Cycling team was wiped
out by a car so it's a good photo op visiting the surviors in hospital) so
Germans, REFUSE HIM ENTRY or bad things will happen.

kurttrail

David said:
I just realised something.

11/9/2001 John Howard was in Washington
21/7/2005 John Howard was in London

He must be the main Al Queda operations officer.

He will probably go to germany soon (the Aust Woman's Cycling team
was wiped out by a car so it's a good photo op visiting the surviors
in hospital) so Germans, REFUSE HIM ENTRY or bad things will happen.

Naw. JH is just GWB's patsy.

Both 911 & the US Anthrax Postal terror, and now this month's Brit
Terror happened at the low end of Bush popularity ratings, and the US
and now the Brit terror acts are meant to divert attention that the Bush
admin really is pretty much worthless. Only playing the terror card
wags the dog enough to put Bush and his merry band of liars in the plus
column of the public's mind's eye.

--
Peace!
Kurt

SC

Is there any 140 proof liquor commercially sold? I've heard anything more
than 110 could kill you. (140 being 70% alcohol)

Ken Blake

In
SC said:
Is there any 140 proof liquor commercially sold?

Yes, and higher. There's 151 proof Demerara Rum sold.

I've heard anything
more than 110 could kill you. (140 being 70% alcohol)

No, that's not correct. It's not the proof that kills you, it's
the amount of alcohol. There's no difference in effect between
one ounce of 140 proof liquor and two ounces of 70 proof.

Chuck

In

Yes, and higher. There's 151 proof Demerara Rum sold.

No, that's not correct. It's not the proof that kills you, it's
the amount of alcohol. There's no difference in effect between
one ounce of 140 proof liquor and two ounces of 70 proof.

Less water. Dehydration kills. Or gives you one hella hangover, probably you
wish it had killed you.

8 shots of Polish Spirit = 1 cup less water.

David Candy

Tonight we have Aust vs Sth Africa in union at 10 pm and the cricket from 7:15 pm with some time lost to the stupid Tour de France (an event where people put tight clothing over their genitials to display to the world).

Will Denny

Hey Shane.

The Rugby is far more entertaining than watching the synchronised swimming
from Montreal!!