Cluster - move all shared drives to new drive hardware

I am getting prepared to move an existing W2K cluster from it's current drive arrays to a new larger drive array. There are three shared drives that will be moved. I know the disk signatures will need to be changed to match what is in the cluster config. I was trying to find an article/white paper they gave detail steps for this.

Hello Doug,

There are a couple articles that describe how to do this. You will want to use the tool dumpcfg to complete the task. Here is an article that should help you out. Thank you!

305793 How to Replace a Disk That Is on a Windows 2000 or a Windows 2003 Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=305793

Curtis Koenig [MSFT]

Another very good article is:
280425 Recovering from an Event ID 1034 on a Server Cluster
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=280425

This article also explains about the dumpconfig tool that can help you
reset the signatures.
--
Curtis Koenig
Support Professional

Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may benefit. Thanks!