CID popups and IEXPLORE.EXEx3

Reaction score
Hi as iam new to all this forum help ill be as brief but as thorough is i can ,for the last 3 days i have been plauged by the cid popups and i cannot manage to remove them i downloaded the failproof previxcsi and this came up clear i also ran a couple of onlione scans from trend micro and panda ,but the tm one kept crashing my como when it was nearly completed.also some thing else i find strange is in task manager there are 3 IEXPLORE.EXE running the highest one is running at around 85.000 kthe lowest being 1.500 k.when i try to kill the largest one it reloads and for a split second and comes back as IDOLTR~.1.EXE,then reverts to iexplore.exe this the only one of the three that does this

Physical Memory 512 MB Total, 93 MB Free
Motherboard
Model GA-8I915PM
CPU Name Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz
Video Processor GeForce 6200 LE
I have avg free ,ad-adware and m/s defender, mcafee firewall.Windows xp pro mce .I would appreciate and hepl as i am going mental,i have ran and searched with any and every tool available i can think off.

Ask a Question