!..::Catalyst 4.10 Out Now::..!

Reaction score
not such a fan of the latest drivers!!

they always seem to cause some sort of problem, well annoying!

Reaction score
hi reef

it say that (Installing a new driver is only recommended if you are having issues with your ATI product, )

i don't think i'm have problem - but do you think i might get an increase in proformace ?

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
GONNA-GET-U said:
hi reef

it say that (Installing a new driver is only recommended if you are having issues with your ATI product, )
Well I suppose theres some truth to that, but new drivers normally offer better performance, and maybe a few bug fixes in certain games. I always install the latest drivers, even though i've never had a problem with the old ones. I just like to keep up with the times I guess ;).

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I did have omega drivers for abit, but i reverted back to the trusty Catalyst when i saw the benchmarks :/

http://www.absoluteinsight.net/1443-3

Though the difference isnt phenominal, I want all i can get out me baby!

Has anyone tried those DNA drivers for there radeon card? They look pretty nifty.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i got the 42mb last time - do i unistall it and download the new 42mb ?

or do i just need to download and 26mb and install over the top ?

*first radeon card i've had !!!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Just download the new drivers, uninstall the old ones, restart and then install the new ones.

The 42mb ones are the ones with the newer control panel, much more flash than the old one.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Reefsmoka said:
I did have omega drivers for abit, but i reverted back to the trusty Catalyst when i saw the benchmarks :/

http://www.absoluteinsight.net/1443-3

Though the difference isnt phenominal, I want all i can get out me baby!

Has anyone tried those DNA drivers for there radeon card? They look pretty nifty.
Have to admit, after reading that, I kinda lost faith in the Omega Drivers.

I have Omega version of 4.7 installed atm, have just d/l ATI 4.10, will install those to replace Omega 4.7 drivers tomorrow (when I have a clear head :D )

Honestly, I didn't notice any significant improvements anywhere with the Omega drivers, although I will say they worked well. It's just that I couldn't see how they're better.

Ask a Question