Catalyst 3.9 drivers available

Lithurge

"patrickp" <[email protected] - take five to email
me> wrote in
Er - you just click the link, Nick, and follow a few simple
prompts. <thinks... is this a wind-up?> ;-)

patrickp

More likely an unrefreshed cache, I seem to remember this same
scenario when the 3.8's first came out.

patrickp

Nick said:
o yeahh, but where ?
Nick
Er - you just click the link, Nick, and follow a few simple prompts.
<thinks... is this a wind-up?> ;-)

patrickp

Nick

hi Patrick,
I know the procedure, but the 3.9 number is not in sight ;)
that's why
only 3 results, but no 3.0 @search