    Thanks,

    - Alan.

    , Aug 20, 2005

  2. Not an Outlook related question - you may want to post this to the
    appropriate Windows 2003 news group.

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    reading.

    After furious head scratching, asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Aug 21, 2005

  3. Have a look at this article:

    http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/FAQFAX.htm#_Toc88835132
    Why can't the XP Fax Installation Program find the Installation Files?

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE --

    Hal Hostetler [MVP S/U], Aug 22, 2005