Can't Insert Behaviors

G

I have successfully used behaviors to create pop-up messages using layers in FrontPage 2003 but now I have a problem. I am trying to include bahaviors in the same website in the same manner as I did before but now FP won't allow me to select any tags except the <body> tag to modify. If I select any text or image the Insert button is grayed out on the Behaviors panel. I know I can insert the code directly but I don't know HTML well enough to do this and the person taking over the website after me doesn't know it at all. Any suggestions or comments?? --Thanks.

S

SAUSE SUPREME

LOL LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE A BIGTIME FP NEWBIE PAL. YOU DON'T
EVEN KNOW HTML. DUDE THAT'S THE BASIC LANGUAGE AND YOU
DON'T EVEN KNOW IT AND YOU'RE TRYING TO DO BEHAVIORS?
YOU'RE USING FRONTPAGE AS A CRUTCH FOR YOUR LACK OF
SKILLS. GO READ SOME TUTORIALS AND STOP POSTING HERE.

-----Original Message-----
I have successfully used behaviors to create pop-up
messages using layers in FrontPage 2003 but now I have a
problem. I am trying to include bahaviors in the same
website in the same manner as I did before but now FP
won't allow me to select any tags except the <body> tag to
modify. If I select any text or image the Insert button
is grayed out on the Behaviors panel. I know I can insert
the code directly but I don't know HTML well enough to do
this and the person taking over the website after me
doesn't know it at all. Any suggestions or comments?? --
Thanks.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

In Tools page Options Authoring do you have JavaScript enabled and are you in Design View (not code view)

--

| I have successfully used behaviors to create pop-up messages using layers in FrontPage 2003 but now I have a problem. I am trying
to include bahaviors in the same website in the same manner as I did before but now FP won't allow me to select any tags except the
<body> tag to modify. If I select any text or image the Insert button is grayed out on the Behaviors panel. I know I can insert
the code directly but I don't know HTML well enough to do this and the person taking over the website after me doesn't know it at
all. Any suggestions or comments?? --Thanks.

Ask a Question