Frontpage 2003 Right-click Behavior 'Edit' features missing.

Reaction score
Hi,
Not sure what happened but the EDIT features of Behaviors in Frontpage 2003 have disappeared on my computer. Used to be I could right-click on one of the behaviors, and change its name or id and if I double-clicked on it, it would open it up so I could see how it was set (such as what element was listed, and the setting for it such as div and visible for example). Now
Insert, Delete, Choose Event (show up)
Move Rouw Up, Move Row Down (are grayed out)
and nothing else shows up. I don't remember what else used to show up but I know if I double-clicke it, that it opened up the current setting just as if I was creating it... and let me change (visible-to-invisible) or modify ONE setting or add ONE to it. Now the ONLY option is to delete it and start ALL over again recreating each and every procedure from scratch. VERY bad as makes me do this just for one simple little change. :)
Any help would be appreciated. I know Frontpage is old (so am I :) ) but it's just about all I use.
Thank you,
John

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question