cant get emails

Brice McCauley

Just set up this account because my hard drive crashed and I can't find the
program and the confirmation email for the Outlook 2007 I bought last year
was lost with the hard drive. I can not buy another copy now so am trying
to get windows mail to work. I have the pop3 and smtp along with the ports
all entered but keep getting a time out message with a 0x800CCC19 error. I
even disabled my firewall to see if that would work and it was no help.
Getting very frustrated with this program!!

Gary VanderMolen

That's not the complete error message.
Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)