Can't burn anymore WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

G

when i first got my comp i recorded fine but now all of a sudden i can't burn. I use Roxio esay creater 5 basic and use 80min 700mb CD-R disc, but for some reason when i click record it now tells me that the disc in the recorder is not the proper media for this project. This is Very Very FRUSTRATING. Iv'e tried everyting i could think I even bought a different brand of disc nothing works. I am computer literate but i cant seem to figure this one out. SOme MAJOR help is needed before i BREAK something or hurt some one. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP.

Y

Yuriy Shkolnikov [MSFT]

Did you try replacing the drivers for the writer or the drive itself?
Regards,
Yuriy

--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
jfury510 said:
when i first got my comp i recorded fine but now all of a sudden i can't
burn. I use Roxio esay creater 5 basic and use 80min 700mb CD-R disc, but
for some reason when i click record it now tells me that the disc in the
recorder is not the proper media for this project. This is Very Very
FRUSTRATING. Iv'e tried everyting i could think I even bought a different
brand of disc nothing works. I am computer literate but i cant seem to
figure this one out. SOme MAJOR help is needed before i BREAK something or
hurt some one. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP.

G

No, I didn't try replacing the driver i never even thought of that how much will that cost.

----- Yuriy Shkolnikov [MSFT] wrote: -----

Did you try replacing the drivers for the writer or the drive itself?
Regards,
Yuriy

--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
jfury510 said:
when i first got my comp i recorded fine but now all of a sudden i can't
burn. I use Roxio esay creater 5 basic and use 80min 700mb CD-R disc, but
for some reason when i click record it now tells me that the disc in the
recorder is not the proper media for this project. This is Very Very
FRUSTRATING. Iv'e tried everyting i could think I even bought a different
brand of disc nothing works. I am computer literate but i cant seem to
figure this one out. SOme MAJOR help is needed before i BREAK something or
hurt some one. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP.

G

Galley

when i first got my comp i recorded fine but now all of a sudden i can't burn. I use Roxio esay creater 5 basic and use 80min 700mb CD-R disc, but for some reason when i click record it now tells me that the disc in the recorder is not the proper media for this project. This is Very Very FRUSTRATING. Iv'e tried everyting i could think I even bought a different brand of disc nothing works. I am computer literate but i cant seem to figure this one out. SOme MAJOR help is needed before i BREAK something or hurt some one. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP.

Roxio software is known to be quite buggy. Is Easy CD Creator updated to the
latest version?

G

No its not Gallery its the same version that came with the computer its basic. I don't no what to do should i update the software of replace the drive

----- Galley wrote: ----

when i first got my comp i recorded fine but now all of a sudden i can't burn. I use Roxio esay creater 5 basic and use 80min 700mb CD-R disc, but for some reason when i click record it now tells me that the disc in the recorder is not the proper media for this project. This is Very Very FRUSTRATING. Iv'e tried everyting i could think I even bought a different brand of disc nothing works. I am computer literate but i cant seem to figure this one out. SOme MAJOR help is needed before i BREAK something or hurt some one. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP

Roxio software is known to be quite buggy. Is Easy CD Creator updated to th
latest version

-
"I'm not a cool person in real life, but I play one on the Internet
Galle

Ask a Question