    Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Marty

    Marty Leaf, Mar 8, 2004

  2. You can have multiple address books with cached mode on.

    Personally I love cached mode. If the server goes down I can still work,
    rather than having Outlook hanging all the time. About the only major
    disadvantage to cached mode is the fact that your users will have an OST
    file on their local computers which takes up space. This really only becomes
    an issue if they have very small hard drives.

    Junk mail filtering does require cached mode to be turned on.

    --
    Patricia Cardoza
    Outlook MVP

    Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003

    ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups***
    "Marty Leaf" <> wrote in message
    > Could someone explain to me the pros & cons of using Cached Exchange Mode
    > with Outlook 2003 & Exchange 2003. I want junk mail filtering which I need
    > cached mode on, correct? I also want to setup multiple address books which

    > need cached mode off, correct? All my users are on Desktop PCs, no

    laptops.

    Patricia Cardoza - [MVP Outlook], Mar 8, 2004

  3. Hi Marty,

    Outlook?2003 clients using Cached Exchange Mode perform most e-mail-related
    tasks from the local client, reducing the number of requests to the server
    for data and improving performance for items stored in the local copy of
    the mailbox. After the full copy of a user mailbox and offline address book
    is downloaded, Cached Exchange Mode significantly reduces network bandwidth
    consumption for e-mail between the client and server. This greatly improves
    the Outlook experience for remote or branch office users as well as removes
    the need to restart Outlook to an offline profile when network
    interruptions occur. While Cached Exchange Mode works with previous
    versions of Exchange, additional improvements in compression and
    performance between Outlook?2003 and Exchange?2003 make the user experience
    even better.

    Junk mail filtering does need Cached Exchange Mode enabled. However, you
    may still use multiple address books when turning on Cached Exchange mode.
    Personally, I do like this new feature in Outlook 2003 because I can focus
    on my work when losing the connection to Exchange.

    For your information: 831123 Changes to the Outlook 2003 Offline Address
    Book -- http://support.microsoft.com/?id=831123 If you have any questions,
    please feel free to post back!

    Have a nice day!

    Best regards,

    Terry Liu
    MCSE 2K MCSA MCDBA CCNA
    Microsoft Online Support Engineer

    Get Secure! - <www.microsoft.com/security>

    --------------------
    60From: "Marty Leaf" <>
    60Subject: Cached Exchange Mode - Pros & Cons
    60Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:57:26 -0500
    60Lines: 11
    60X-Priority: 3
    60X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    60X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    60X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
    60Message-ID: <eGUh3$>
    60Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60NNTP-Posting-Host:
    66-208-231-43-ubr01b-malvrn01-pa.hfc.comcastbusiness.net 66.208.231.43
    60Path: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP08.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl
    60Xref: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:216345
    60X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60
    60Could someone explain to me the pros & cons of using Cached Exchange Mode
    60with Outlook 2003 & Exchange 2003. I want junk mail filtering which I need
    60cached mode on, correct? I also want to setup multiple address books
    which I
    60need cached mode off, correct? All my users are on Desktop PCs, no
    laptops.
    60Why do I need cached mode if I am always connected to the server?
    60
    60Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
    60Thank you,
    60Marty

    Terry Liu [MSFT], Mar 9, 2004
  4. Marty Leaf

    Marty Leaf Guest

    Thank you for your explanation! I will go with the cached mode.

    Thanks again,
    Marty

    "Terry Liu [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Marty,
    >
    > Outlook?2003 clients using Cached Exchange Mode perform most

    e-mail-related
    > tasks from the local client, reducing the number of requests to the server
    > for data and improving performance for items stored in the local copy of
    > the mailbox. After the full copy of a user mailbox and offline address

    book
    > is downloaded, Cached Exchange Mode significantly reduces network

    bandwidth
    > consumption for e-mail between the client and server. This greatly

    improves
    > the Outlook experience for remote or branch office users as well as

    removes
    > the need to restart Outlook to an offline profile when network
    > interruptions occur. While Cached Exchange Mode works with previous
    > versions of Exchange, additional improvements in compression and
    > performance between Outlook?2003 and Exchange?2003 make the user

    experience
    > even better.
    >
    > Junk mail filtering does need Cached Exchange Mode enabled. However, you
    > may still use multiple address books when turning on Cached Exchange mode.
    > Personally, I do like this new feature in Outlook 2003 because I can focus
    > on my work when losing the connection to Exchange.
    >
    > For your information: 831123 Changes to the Outlook 2003 Offline Address
    > Book -- http://support.microsoft.com/?id=831123 If you have any questions,
    > please feel free to post back!
    >
    > Have a nice day!
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Terry Liu
    > MCSE 2K MCSA MCDBA CCNA
    > Microsoft Online Support Engineer
    >
    > Get Secure! - <www.microsoft.com/security>

    rights.

    Marty Leaf, Mar 9, 2004
  5. Patricia Cardoza - [MVP Outlook] <> wrote:

    > Personally I love cached mode. If the server goes down I can still
    > work, rather than having Outlook hanging all the time. About the only
    > major disadvantage to cached mode is the fact that your users will
    > have an OST file on their local computers which takes up space. This
    > really only becomes an issue if they have very small hard drives.

    When MS changed the format of the PST to Unicode, did they do the same with
    the OST?
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Mar 9, 2004
  6. Hi Marty,

    Thank you for taking the time to respond.

    If you have any questions, please feel free to post back!

    Have a nice day!

    Best regards,

    Terry Liu
    MCSE 2K MCSA MCDBA CCNA
    Microsoft Online Support Engineer

    Get Secure! - <www.microsoft.com/security>

    --------------------
    60From: "Marty Leaf" <>
    60References: <eGUh3$>
    <>
    60Subject: Re: Cached Exchange Mode - Pros & Cons
    60Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:09:56 -0500
    60Lines: 90
    60X-Priority: 3
    60X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    60X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    60X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
    60Message-ID: <>
    60Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60NNTP-Posting-Host:
    66-208-231-43-ubr01b-malvrn01-pa.hfc.comcastbusiness.net 66.208.231.43
    60Path:
    cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl!cpmsftngxa09.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP08.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP10.
    phx.gbl
    60Xref: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:216516
    60X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60
    60Thank you for your explanation! I will go with the cached mode.
    60
    60Thanks again,
    60Marty
    60"Terry Liu [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    60news:...
    60> Hi Marty,
    60>
    60> Outlook?2003 clients using Cached Exchange Mode perform most
    60e-mail-related
    60> tasks from the local client, reducing the number of requests to the
    server
    60> for data and improving performance for items stored in the local copy of
    60> the mailbox. After the full copy of a user mailbox and offline address
    60book
    60> is downloaded, Cached Exchange Mode significantly reduces network
    60bandwidth
    60> consumption for e-mail between the client and server. This greatly
    60improves
    60> the Outlook experience for remote or branch office users as well as
    60removes
    60> the need to restart Outlook to an offline profile when network
    60> interruptions occur. While Cached Exchange Mode works with previous
    60> versions of Exchange, additional improvements in compression and
    60> performance between Outlook?2003 and Exchange?2003 make the user
    60experience
    60> even better.
    60>
    60> Junk mail filtering does need Cached Exchange Mode enabled. However, you
    60> may still use multiple address books when turning on Cached Exchange
    mode.
    60> Personally, I do like this new feature in Outlook 2003 because I can
    focus
    60> on my work when losing the connection to Exchange.
    60>
    60> For your information: 831123 Changes to the Outlook 2003 Offline Address
    60> Book -- http://support.microsoft.com/?id=831123 If you have any
    questions,
    60> please feel free to post back!
    60>
    60> Have a nice day!
    60>
    60> Best regards,
    60>
    60> Terry Liu
    60> MCSE 2K MCSA MCDBA CCNA
    60> Microsoft Online Support Engineer
    60>
    60> Get Secure! - <www.microsoft.com/security>
    60> =====================================================
    60> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
    60> that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
    60> =====================================================
    60> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
    60rights.
    60>
    60> --------------------
    60> 60From: "Marty Leaf" <>
    60> 60Subject: Cached Exchange Mode - Pros & Cons
    60> 60Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:57:26 -0500
    60> 60Lines: 11
    60> 60X-Priority: 3
    60> 60X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    60> 60X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    60> 60X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
    60> 60Message-ID: <eGUh3$>
    60> 60Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60> 60NNTP-Posting-Host:
    60> 66-208-231-43-ubr01b-malvrn01-pa.hfc.comcastbusiness.net 66.208.231.43
    60> 60Path: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP08.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl
    60> 60Xref: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:216345
    60> 60X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60> 60
    60> 60Could someone explain to me the pros & cons of using Cached Exchange
    60Mode
    60> 60with Outlook 2003 & Exchange 2003. I want junk mail filtering which I
    60need
    60> 60cached mode on, correct? I also want to setup multiple address books
    60> which I
    60> 60need cached mode off, correct? All my users are on Desktop PCs, no
    60> laptops.
    60> 60Why do I need cached mode if I am always connected to the server?
    60> 60
    60> 60Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
    60> 60Thank you,
    60> 60Marty
    60> 60
    60> 60
    60> 60
    60>

    Terry Liu [MSFT], Mar 10, 2004
  7. Marty Leaf

    Marty Leaf Guest

    Question: I added a new user & mailbox to my domain/exchange. The new user
    doesn't show up in the GAL for most of my users. When I take Outlook out of
    Cache mode & reboot the new user shows up. If I put Outlook back in cache
    mode the user is not in the GAL again. I added the new user over 24 hours
    ago. How do I force the Cache to update?

    Marty Leaf, Mar 10, 2004
  8. Depends on which version of Exchange you are using. Exchange 5.5 only
    supports ANSI OST files, 2000 or 2003 allow a Unicode OST file.

    --
    Ken Slovak
    [MVP - Outlook]
    Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
    http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

    Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook], Mar 10, 2004
  9. Hi Marty,

    Please refer to the two Knowledge Base articles:

    831124 How to Force Outlook to Resolve Proxy Addresses and Custom
    Properties in
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=831124
    831123 Changes to the Outlook 2003 Offline Address Book
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=831123

    This problem can occur if we are running OL2003 in Cached Exchange Mode.

    When we are running in Cached Exchange Mode, we use the OAB instead of the
    GC for
    directory lookups.
    By default, Exchange updates the OAB once every 24hrs, so clients running
    OL2003 in
    cached mode would not see any updates to the GAL until Exchange republishes
    the
    OAB.

    If we turn off Cached Exchange Mode and close and reopen Outlook, we see
    the full
    GAL. However this is probably not a good solution for customer, so we
    could do
    either of the actions below:

    We can change the schedule of how often OAB gets rebuilt by Exchange by
    updating
    its schedule and then having the client download the new OAB by doing
    Tools->Send/Recieve->Download Address Book.

    However, better solution may be to set registry value so that clients are
    forced to
    use GAL.

    ---
    If you use Outlook 2003 in Cached Exchange Mode, Outlook 2003 automatically
    downloads Offline Address Books to your local computer. This feature works
    well for
    remote and roving users. However, you may not want this feature available
    for local
    desktop users. In this case, set the following registry parameter to force
    local
    desktop users to use the Global Address List instead:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Office \ 11.0 \ Microsoft
    Outlook \
    Cached Mode
    Parameter: DownloadOAB
    Type: REG_DWORD
    Value: 0x00000000

    This value forces all directory requests to access the online Active
    Directory
    Global Address List.

    Note: If Offline Address Book files have been already downloaded and
    associated
    with your MAPI profile, this setting will not have the correct effect. To
    use
    Cached Exchange Mode with a full online Active Directory, you must set this
    parameter and remove any .oab files from the local computer.
    ---

    Hope this information helps!

    Have a nice day!

    Best regards,

    Terry Liu
    MCSE 2K MCSA MCDBA CCNA
    Microsoft Online Support Engineer

    Get Secure! - <www.microsoft.com/security>

    --------------------
    60From: "Marty Leaf" <>
    60References: <eGUh3$>
    <>
    <>
    <g#>
    60Subject: Re: Cached Exchange Mode - Pros & Cons
    60Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:42:33 -0500
    60Lines: 158
    60X-Priority: 3
    60X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    60X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    60X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
    60Message-ID: <ueD#>
    60Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60NNTP-Posting-Host:
    66-208-231-43-ubr01b-malvrn01-pa.hfc.comcastbusiness.net 66.208.231.43
    60Path: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP08.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl
    60Xref: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:216825
    60X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60
    60Question: I added a new user & mailbox to my domain/exchange. The new user
    60doesn't show up in the GAL for most of my users. When I take Outlook out
    of
    60Cache mode & reboot the new user shows up. If I put Outlook back in cache
    60mode the user is not in the GAL again. I added the new user over 24 hours
    60ago. How do I force the Cache to update?
    60
    60-Marty
    60"Terry Liu [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    60news:g%...
    60> Hi Marty,
    60>
    60> Thank you for taking the time to respond.
    60>
    60> If you have any questions, please feel free to post back!
    60>
    60> Have a nice day!
    60>
    60> Best regards,
    60>
    60> Terry Liu
    60> MCSE 2K MCSA MCDBA CCNA
    60> Microsoft Online Support Engineer
    60>
    60> Get Secure! - <www.microsoft.com/security>
    60> =====================================================
    60> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
    60> that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
    60> =====================================================
    60> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
    60rights.
    60>
    60> --------------------
    60> 60From: "Marty Leaf" <>
    60> 60References: <eGUh3$>
    60> <>
    60> 60Subject: Re: Cached Exchange Mode - Pros & Cons
    60> 60Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:09:56 -0500
    60> 60Lines: 90
    60> 60X-Priority: 3
    60> 60X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    60> 60X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    60> 60X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
    60> 60Message-ID: <>
    60> 60Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60> 60NNTP-Posting-Host:
    60> 66-208-231-43-ubr01b-malvrn01-pa.hfc.comcastbusiness.net 66.208.231.43
    60> 60Path:
    60>
    60cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl!cpmsftngxa09.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP08.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP1
    0.
    60> phx.gbl
    60> 60Xref: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:216516
    60> 60X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60> 60
    60> 60Thank you for your explanation! I will go with the cached mode.
    60> 60
    60> 60Thanks again,
    60> 60Marty
    60> 60
    60> 60
    60> 60"Terry Liu [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    60> 60news:...
    60> 60> Hi Marty,
    60> 60>
    60> 60> Outlook?2003 clients using Cached Exchange Mode perform most
    60> 60e-mail-related
    60> 60> tasks from the local client, reducing the number of requests to the
    60> server
    60> 60> for data and improving performance for items stored in the local
    copy
    60of
    60> 60> the mailbox. After the full copy of a user mailbox and offline
    address
    60> 60book
    60> 60> is downloaded, Cached Exchange Mode significantly reduces network
    60> 60bandwidth
    60> 60> consumption for e-mail between the client and server. This greatly
    60> 60improves
    60> 60> the Outlook experience for remote or branch office users as well as
    60> 60removes
    60> 60> the need to restart Outlook to an offline profile when network
    60> 60> interruptions occur. While Cached Exchange Mode works with previous
    60> 60> versions of Exchange, additional improvements in compression and
    60> 60> performance between Outlook?2003 and Exchange?2003 make the user
    60> 60experience
    60> 60> even better.
    60> 60>
    60> 60> Junk mail filtering does need Cached Exchange Mode enabled. However,
    60you
    60> 60> may still use multiple address books when turning on Cached Exchange
    60> mode.
    60> 60> Personally, I do like this new feature in Outlook 2003 because I can
    60> focus
    60> 60> on my work when losing the connection to Exchange.
    60> 60>
    60> 60> For your information: 831123 Changes to the Outlook 2003 Offline
    60Address
    60> 60> Book -- http://support.microsoft.com/?id=831123 If you have any
    60> questions,
    60> 60> please feel free to post back!
    60> 60>
    60> 60> Have a nice day!
    60> 60>
    60> 60> Best regards,
    60> 60>
    60> 60> Terry Liu
    60> 60> MCSE 2K MCSA MCDBA CCNA
    60> 60> Microsoft Online Support Engineer
    60> 60>
    60> 60> Get Secure! - <www.microsoft.com/security>
    60> 60> =====================================================
    60> 60> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your
    newsreader
    60so
    60> 60> that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
    60> 60> =====================================================
    60> 60> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
    60> 60rights.
    60> 60>
    60> 60> --------------------
    60> 60> 60From: "Marty Leaf" <>
    60> 60> 60Subject: Cached Exchange Mode - Pros & Cons
    60> 60> 60Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:57:26 -0500
    60> 60> 60Lines: 11
    60> 60> 60X-Priority: 3
    60> 60> 60X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    60> 60> 60X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    60> 60> 60X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
    60> 60> 60Message-ID: <eGUh3$>
    60> 60> 60Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60> 60> 60NNTP-Posting-Host:
    60> 60> 66-208-231-43-ubr01b-malvrn01-pa.hfc.comcastbusiness.net
    66.208.231.43
    60> 60> 60Path:
    cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP08.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl
    60> 60> 60Xref: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:216345
    60> 60> 60X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60> 60> 60
    60> 60> 60Could someone explain to me the pros & cons of using Cached
    Exchange
    60> 60Mode
    60> 60> 60with Outlook 2003 & Exchange 2003. I want junk mail filtering
    which
    60I
    60> 60need
    60> 60> 60cached mode on, correct? I also want to setup multiple address
    books
    60> 60> which I
    60> 60> 60need cached mode off, correct? All my users are on Desktop PCs, no
    60> 60> laptops.
    60> 60> 60Why do I need cached mode if I am always connected to the server?
    60> 60> 60
    60> 60> 60Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
    60> 60> 60Thank you,
    60> 60> 60Marty
    60> 60> 60
    60> 60> 60
    60> 60> 60
    60> 60>
    60> 60
    60> 60
    60> 60
    60>

    Terry Liu [MSFT], Mar 11, 2004
  10. Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] <> wrote:

    > Depends on which version of Exchange you are using. Exchange 5.5 only
    > supports ANSI OST files, 2000 or 2003 allow a Unicode OST file.

    Interesting. This is true even though it's Outlook creating the OST and not
    Exchange? Well, I guess I don't need to worry about it because I'm
    connected to Exchange 2000.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Mar 11, 2004
  11. Yes, because Outlook 2003 checks on the Exchange server version before it
    creates an OST file and 5.5 knows nothing about Unicode OST files.

    --
    Ken Slovak
    [MVP - Outlook]
    Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003

    Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook], Mar 11, 2004
  12. Hi,

    Thank you for your input!

    Have a nice day!

    Best regards,

    Terry Liu
    MCSE 2K MCSA MCDBA CCNA
    Microsoft Online Support Engineer

    Get Secure! - <www.microsoft.com/security>

    --------------------
    60Reply-To: "Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" <>
    60From: "Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" <>
    60References: <eGUh3$>
    <>
    <>
    <>
    <>
    60Subject: Re: Cached Exchange Mode - Pros & Cons
    60Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:20:55 -0500
    60Lines: 28
    60Organization: Slovak Technical Services, Inc.
    60X-Priority: 3
    60X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    60X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    60X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
    60Message-ID: <>
    60Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60NNTP-Posting-Host: rrcs-se-65-34-21-202.biz.rr.com 65.34.21.202
    60Path:
    cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGXS01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGXA05.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP0
    8.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl
    60Xref: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:217278
    60X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.outlook.general
    60
    60Yes, because Outlook 2003 checks on the Exchange server version before it
    60creates an OST file and 5.5 knows nothing about Unicode OST files.
    60
    60--
    60Ken Slovak
    60[MVP - Outlook]
    60http://www.slovaktech.com
    60Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
    60Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options
    60http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm
    60"Brian Tillman" <> wrote in message
    60news:...
    60> Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] <> wrote:
    60>
    60> > Depends on which version of Exchange you are using. Exchange 5.5 only
    60> > supports ANSI OST files, 2000 or 2003 allow a Unicode OST file.
    60>
    60> Interesting. This is true even though it's Outlook creating the OST and
    60not
    60> Exchange? Well, I guess I don't need to worry about it because I'm
    60> connected to Exchange 2000.
    60> --
    60> Brian Tillman
    60>