Buy December or January??

Reaction score
What i'm mainly wanting to know is when will parts be cheaper. I'm planning on building a quadcore mid - high range gaming PC for about £1000 and was just wondering weather i'll get more for my money before or after christams??
thanx,
Jules

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
After Christmas for sure . Wait a couple of months and everything will be half price and out off date .

laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
so if i by the stuff i want on January 1st, it will be cheaper than if i bought it today or is that to soon??

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I would say wait for January or unless you know what you want then buy from the retailers next week when they will be nervous about sales and the retail price(s) ..and will drop them .

January always gives out mega bargains..so enjoy "You know what" and then dive in next month :)

Reaction score
basicaally, i know what i want but its gonna cost about £1050 at the moment so if i wait till next week will it cost me less or is it best ot wait til January? Sorry for being so naggy but i'm just trying to save alot of money so the rest i can buy chrismas presents with

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Prices have been falling all year and if the retailers have a slow Xmas prices will be rock bottom early January . Also they will be pushing DDR 3 and the latest DX 10.10 GFX cards etc etc . If you look at the housing market sales are slow prices are coming down thats an indication of how much folks have to spend . Credit is getting more expensive 0% offers are harder to come by intrest is rising . Me thinks that the bubble is about to burst .

nod.gif

Reaction score
thanx so much for the help m8, hopefuly they would have fallen enough by january the 1st-3rd cause thats when i recon i will place my order.

Ask a Question