    I have the same problem. I can remove this with a scan,
    but it just comes back everytime I open Internet
    Explorer. How can I get rid of it?

    Randy Bakel, Feb 8, 2005

  2. Randy Bakel

    plun Guest

    plun, Feb 8, 2005

  3. Bill Sanderson's Mother, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Randy Bakel

    Ken Guest

    If that doesn't work, visit the following web site:

    http://www.spywareinfo.com/

    In the correct forums, you can get help getting rid of
    hijackers. (I'm not sure if they still recommend this
    software, but through the spyware site, you may be able
    to download hijackthis, which takes a snapshot of your
    computer. You can then paste the results on one of their
    forums to find out which files they recommend deleting.)

    Ken, Feb 8, 2005
  5. Hi Randy,
    Boot into Safe Mode (F8) at startup;
    Empty your temporary files AND your Temporary Internet Files C:\Documents
    and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder ;
    Run the scan while in safe mode;
    If you are running SP2, open IE--->Tools--->Manage Add-ons, and uncheck any
    BHO's that you don't recognize.

    Ron Chamberlin
    MS-MVP

    Ron Chamberlin, Feb 9, 2005