Bits scraps & alsorts

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Great albums Mucks, you have taken some really super pics :nod: and the close-ups are wonderful :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I tried viewing these pics on my PC, but they all came up as broken images (like the last ones you sent via e-mail), but I checked again on Bex's PC whilst doing the news and they work great :) I think I need to do some troubleshooting ;)

Some cracking pics you've taken there, my favorite is the Mandarin duck :nod:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Neat . I did not know we had pink flamingos in britain .

happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Neat . I did not know we had pink flamingos in britain .

happywave.gif

There's a load at Crystal Palace Park. And some stone dinosaurs too :eek:

Great pix Mucks :thumb:

Lot of 'em though, hehe ;)

I like the way the camera mimics large aperture on SLR where near objects blurred and main subject central and sharp, most excellent.

Ian: The pix to me at first appeared broken or pixellated but after a couople of seconds morphed into clearpix.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I like the way the camera mimics large aperture on SLR where near objects blurred and main subject central and sharp, most excellent.

Did you notice the almost 3D effect in the Bullfinch pics (2008-05-05 Mere Sands Wood, 14th row down, 2nd, 3rd and 4th pic along) very clever I thought :nod:

Note to Mucks... you haven't included any of those incredible Robin close-ups, aww, the guys have to see one of those - taken when he popped-in through the window - (pesters Mucks to add at least one of them here, as they were seriously good) :nod: :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Thanks for looking folks ...

Yes, we do have 'pink' Flaming ingoes, especially in "exotic" collections such as that at Martin Mere ... they also have the largest migration of Whooper Swans too.

Floppy, mimicking a DSLR ain't that hard, Picasa has some good basic "processing" features. ;)

TC, I'll try and get a few Robin shots together. :thumb:

:user:

Ask a Question