Autorun cd with ppwiewer 2003

John

When i open my original pp-presentation made in powerpoint
2003 in my computer everything looks great. I then use the
package for cd option to make my autorun cd.

When i put this cd in a computer and it starts, some of my
text and navigation buttons are not longer at the exactly
same place as they where......

Anyone who knows?

John

Steve Rindsberg

Are the fonts you used in the original presentation installed on the machine
you're playing the cd back on? (if it's the same computer ...
<litella>Nevermind</litella>

--
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP

John Langhans [MSFT]

[CRITICAL UPDATE - If you are using Office 2003, you should install this
update as soon as possible. From PowerPoint, choose "Help -> Check for
Updates".]

Hello John,

I would be glad to test this for you if you can send just a couple of
slides that exhibit this problem (not the entire presentation) to:

john_a_langhans
at
hotmail
dot
com

John Langhans
Microsoft Corporation
Supportability Program Manager
Microsoft Office PowerPoint for Windows
Microsoft Office Picture Manager for Windows

For FAQ's, highlights and top issues, visit the Microsoft PowerPoint
support center at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=ppt
Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=kbhowto

Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at