Article Ideas

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
My exams are almost over, and I'll have some time to dedicate to writing articles again (finally! although not as much as I'd like). I'd be interested in hearing your ideas for articles that you would be interested in reading - even something a little bit out of the ordinary.

Let me know your ideas and I will see what I can do :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
"How To" ... get itsme

into the right institution ... off the pop ... the right medication ... take his keyboard away.

answer on a postcard to ...

The Editor in Chief
po box 123
PCReview
Manchester
England
UK
WALES

:D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Basics of cooling - since we have so many crunchers on this forum and many complain about heat issues :)

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
"How To" ... get itsme

into the right institution ... off the pop ... the right medication ... take his keyboard away.

answer on a postcard to ...

The Editor in Chief
po box 123
PCReview
Manchester
England
UK
WALES

:D

A postcard:D no no no! you will require a note pad oh! hang on make that 200 postcards institutionalized> circumcised >customized > certified. circumnavigate:p not many ised left now:D .
on a more serious note I would like to see Ian write an article on the art of music! and its origins.

Reaction score
Still new to all this, But what about info on training or support for those doing IT/Certification courses. With all the skills & talent people have here it could well help others?

Last edited:

Ask a Question