Article Ideas

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
As promised, the exam/report period is coming to a close in 2 weeks, so I thought it would be a good time to compile some ideas for articles/guides.

Just list anything you can think of, and I'll use it for some ideas. Can even be modding or building guides if you want. The articles that have already been suggested are on their way, but more ideas can't do any harm ;)

The aim is to get quite a few new articles per week, including a very comprehensive installation guide for bits of hardware (planned for years, but I've finally got some time to work on it).

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Hmm...
Overclocking (CPU. GPU) (stuff like mulltipliers)
i would like to see more product reviews
or a must have list of shareware or something like that with explainations
ill think of others...:)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
combined with the building a PC guide, tips on matching component speeds and types

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I too think the PC building guide is a good idea, as there are lots of new members come here for help on that topic.

Also, as I've mentioned earlier on the forums, I'd like to see some programming articles, although admittedly not as many members are interested in this as PC building.

More reviews would be great, as there havent been a lot recently, and after all the site is called PC-Review.:)

Reaction score
bios setup on the LATEST motherboards such as Asus, MSI or Abit

pictures of the bios screen would be nice with a good description of each part please.

Ask a Question